Independent Directors in The Cayman Islands
Summit Management Ltd delivers a high quality service offering due to the depth and breadth of our experience and expertise. Our approach provides all stakeholders with a high degree of comfort knowing that there is a highly competent team involved with the necessary dedication and commitment.
Our services include:
- Directorship services to a broad range of structures including funds, private equity and venture capital structures, management companies and structured finance vehicles;
- Commodity pool operator services and associated filings;
- Board support services including preparation of agenda, board packs and minutes;
- FATCA and CRS support including FATCA delegate and Principal Point of Contact registration and associated reporting;
- Registered office services and associated filings;
- Physical presence services;
- Liquidation services;
- Accounting services including the preparation of financial statements;
- Notary services.
John Cullinane has over two decades of experience in the establishment and administration of Jersey, Cayman Islands and BVI investment funds. He also has far-reaching experience acting as a director of hedge funds, fund of funds, real estate funds and private equity fund structures. Previously John was a director of Walkers SPV Limited from 2001 to 2008, and served as a manager in the Corporate Services department of Deutsche Bank in the Cayman Islands from 1997 to 2001. Prior to that John worked for the fund administration groups of Deutsche Bank and Ernst & Young in Jersey, Channel Islands.
Read more about John Cullinane
Laura is a highly experienced independent director and currently provides independent directorship and corporate secretarial services to a select group of Cayman Islands domiciled funds working closely with investment managers, investment banks, administrators, auditors and law firms in the execution of her duties.
Darren is a highly experienced independent director with over 20 years’ experience acting in such capacity.
Prior to joining Summit as a director he was head of location and served as managing director of BNP Paribas Bank & Trust Cayman Limited for over 18 years during which time he acted as a director of BNP Paribas Prime Brokerage International Limited for three years. Prior to this he was company secretary and head of the Corporate Services department at Deutsche Bank (Cayman) Limited.